Sunday, June 14, 2015

Prize Support - Summer League

Ladies and Gents:

I am in the process of trying to acquire an official FFG Summer Kit, or at least part of one. If I can prize support will come out of that. If I can't then prize support will come in the form of gift cards to coolstuffinc.com

Who is eligible for Prizes? Top 4. I will also be giving a prize to someone outside of the top 4. That prize will be given to whoever has the coolest in-game story: An epic beat-down, a perfectly pulled combo, an amazing comeback or some other awesome tale. Part of the fun of this game comes from these really cool in-game crazy situations. So if you have one of those "Oh, DAMN!" moments shoot me a message over at cardgamedb and I'll keep track of them. Whoever outside of the top 4 has the winning moment will receive the bonus prize at the end of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment