Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Announcing East/West Divisions

Starting next week I am dividing the group into 2 divisions - East and West. This is due (I'm happy to report) to the large amount of players we have that live east of the Atlantic Ocean. There's so many of you all out there that I know scheduling can be tough. I'm going to try to make this easier on all of us.

Please comment below with your OCTGN username and the country in which you live.

If you live in North or South America you'll be in the West. If you live in Europe, Africa, Asia or Australia you'll be in the East. If you live in Antarctica you're out of luck.

For future seasons I'll have everyone list their country during registration. If the field is big enough we'll keep the divisions going from here on out.

40 comments:

  1. dnapolitano
    Westside - United States

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac,
      I assume you mean Estados Unidos (USA) and not EU (European Union), correct?

      Delete
    2. Of course. I was just trying to find the absolute most confusing way to write it.

      Because typing "Kansas" is just depressing.

      Delete
    3. Wait! You're in KS? Where. I live in KC and we're always looking for people to play with in real life!

      Delete
    4. Manhattan. Just far enough to be a pain to drive. Almost came over for regional. I think I could have taken it with Straken. Last chance for that probably. If you have another tournament irl, let me know, I'll try to make it.

      Lamb ribs were delicious by the way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Raneklint, I believe you are not in this season, correct?
      We'd love to have you in the next one though!

      Delete
  4. Intolerance - Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you in Canada, I am In Ottawa myself

      Delete
  5. kwarrend - USA

    Thought I already submitted, but don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PapaKhann - USA

    Great idea, by the way. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. CaptainKaiden - Wales (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greenpeace - East (Moscow, Russian Federation)

    ReplyDelete