Monday, March 14, 2016

Donate to the Black Crusade League

Ok ladies and gents: I've received multiple requests to donate to the league. Now's your chance!

The league has always been and will always be free to participate in.

We ask for donations to cover the cost of printing and making custom prize support and to help with the cost of postage - we ship prizes around the world.

100% of money donated will be put back into the league to continue to create prizes and ensure that players from around the globe can receive participation prizes.

For over a year I have paid for prizes and postage out of pocket. I've spent upwards of $300 over the last year. Postage around the globe ain't cheap! I'm happy to run the league and give my time freely but to keep the great prize support we've had I'm asking for some help.

Plus, I'd like everyone to get participation prizes (not just the US players) and I'm cooking up what I think may be the coolest alt art Warlord yet for everyone to get next season.

We are very grateful for any amount you wish to donate.

Please click the "Donate to The Black Crusade League" page on this site's menu to link to our gofundme page.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment