Wednesday, May 4, 2016

RULES REMINDERS

Guys and gals - We have a big field and a few kinks still need working out. Just a few reminders:
1) ONLY the winner needs to report the match result. It is their responsibility. If you lost a game do not report it.
2) If you miss the deadline to report (Sundays at 10 PM - 22:00 - CST) do not report your game afterwards. It will mess things up. If you miss the deadline it'll go down as a no-show for both players and I'll report it myself as 0 points. No exceptions. The pairings are made shortly after the deadline and telling me you've won after the fact would change the match ups (which I won't do after they've been posted). So report those results!
3) If you do not actually play your game please list "game not played" under ALL warlord and ally choices!
4) You get ONE free pass - If you don't show up in a reported game, or don't respond to your opponents' PM's at cardgamedb. The second time I WILL DROP YOU. If you were a loser in two games that the winner didn't report you will be dropped under these rules but please feel free to message me and explain how you were the loser and therefor not at fault. I can keep you in.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment