Monday, June 6, 2016

SPRING 2016 BRACKET CHALLENGE

The Black Crusade Spring 2016 season has entered the final rounds.  187 players entered, 32 made the cut, 1 will win. That means all you are going to go home a loser.  And that doesn't make me feel nice, so I thought I would create an alternative game that we can all play as I roll to my overall victory.  I took Sam's bracket and made it into an NCAA style bracket.  
1.Click the link below and then right click the Template tab and choose "Duplicate"
2. Rename the Tab with "Your Name-Incomplete"
3. Fill in the Yellow tabs using pulldown menus starting with the Top 16. As columns get filled options will appear in the other rounds
4. Enter your name in the yellow tab below "name"
5. When "Done"- rename your sheets "Your Name-Done" so I can protect it and hide it
Scoring is standard with 16 points per round (1 point for each correct answer in round 1, 2 for each in round 2, 4 for each in round 3, etc.).  A live score page will be created shortly to show results as they are entered.
Prizes- Top score will win 2 Alt Art Warlords of their choice.
Deadline:  Due to the immediate nature of league games, the deadline is short.  All brackets must be filled out by 11:59 PM (23:59) CST on Tuesday, June 7th!

-Steinerp

*sign-ups have closed. To view the leaderboard click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment